GRAND FLAG ENGINEERING CO. LTD. is led by directors from different backgrounds and experiences and are leading different teams in the company utilizing their different strengths to ensure a successful delivery of projects. We are also carefully structured internally so that tasks and responsibilities are clearly identified and distributed.
- Overall monitoring and control of all ongoing project activities
- Staff / Labour manpower resource, allocation and review
- Quality assessment and control
- Project cost control and commercial matters
- Customer Billing & assessment
Our Project Department consists of project managers that are experienced in project execution for all kinds of fitting out works, and has successfully delivered projects ranging from executive driven projects in Gaming Hall in Casinos, Hotels and Resorts, F&B, Residential Villas, first class Retail Shops, Commercial Buildings and also Government Projects, they will also be responsible for but not limited to the following tasks listed below:
- Main customer contact and communications
- Planning, implementation of project programme, time management and construction methodology
- Responsible for creation, review & follow up all RFIs, submittals etc.
- Coordination with all trade subcontractors / designers / landlord to ensure the design intent is properly implemented
- Approval process from clients and designers
- Quality monitoring and control
- Workmanship checking and control
- Monitor QS processes & value engineering
- Handle all contractual matters
Our Engineers have more than 6 year practical experience in Electrical and Mechanical Installations, Architectural and Structural Steel Works in both China and Macau. With the backup of central supporting drafting team in the head office, they are responsible to coordinate all building services and building works in terms of fixing details, space requirements, line and levels etc. They will then prepare Combined Services Drawings (CSD) in identified congested areas and to recommend solutions to the designer / consultant to resolve conflicts; they will also determine all servicing and maintenance requirement of installations.
Apart from the coordination roles, they will also be responsible to undertake the following duties:
- Ensure all installation and equipment installed is in compliance with the specification and relevant standard.
- Testing & Commissioning coordination
- Checking of drawings prepared by trade contractors prior to the preparation of CSD.
- Testing Reports, O&M Manual and As-built drawings etc. at completion.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for all on-site activities, such as:
- Coordination with trade contractors to ensure proper implementation of their works in a timely manner
- Site access and tradesman permit control
- Checking progress against programme for individual trades
- Resolve site conflicts
- Control of material delivery and storage
- Documentation control
- Control of daily documents including daily reports
- Coordination and preparation of detailed working drawings and submittals
- Progress reports / weekly reports
An experience General Site Supervisor / Forman will be deployed to oversee installation works and progress:
- Checking installations conforming to design intent drawings
- Conduct routine site inspection in checking workmanship of individual trade
- Control of site materials, including delivery and storage
- Report and coordinate all site queries to Project Managers
- Coordination of site progress with all sub-contractors
All working drawings with the technical input from the E&M Engineer and the Project Coordinator will be prepared by the Central Design and Drafting Pool. This arrangement is always flexible and efficient in meetings sometimes critical requirement. Major tasks shall be:
- Preparation of detailed working drawings for the consultants / clients’ approval
- Elaboration and clarification of design details
- Preparation and monitoring of drawing submission schedules
- Preparation of As-built drawings
Project administrators will be assigned to handle all administration matters in each project. They will be responsible for documentations. With the support of the Central Procurement Division, they will monitor and control the timing of procurement and delivery of equipment / materials to site, arrangement of logistics in meeting the planned project requirement. All account payable and receivable matters will also be handled directly by the Central Accounting Department.